Wednesday 23 August 2017

British Light Dragoons - Painted

I have managed to cobble together enough light dragoons to make up a unit; which I have painted over the last few days. I found four of these by error. I was going through a load of what I thought were Chasseurs a Cheval with broken plumes, wondering what to do with them, when I realised that, despite the way they were painted, they were not French at all. So they joined the other four scruffy figures that had been painted as Prussian dragoons, which were also repainted.

They paint up rather well, I think. To me they have a vey close resemblance to the modern Miniature Figurines light dragoon, in terms of pose and horse designe. I wonder if the sculpter is the same person?


I have recently received another load of figures, with many castings not seen before. I will be reviewing those over the coming days.

1 comment: